In a previous post (here) I wrote about my Christmas gift to my husband. I presented him with a gift bag of 12 dates. (The fabulous idea was from Shannon's Find the joy in the journey blog) The dates are opened at the beginning of each month. The January date, was a beach picnic. There are several flaws with this date.
1. The kids were with us (It was a really hot day and I felt sorry for the kids)
2. What happened to Romance? Should I not be gazing romantically into hubby's eyes. No I am just making sure the photographer is getting the photo. (above)
3. The beach wasn't secluded.
4. Lucky we didn't know that dogs were allowed on this portion of the beach (on a lead) otherwise he would have come with us too.
5. The January date was in February.
We did however have a great picnic on the beach. I hope the next date goes well!
Hubby has opened his next date envelope. The letter read that February's date is a surprise.
Have a great week