Good Evening Everyone
I am very excited to have received a "Stylish Blogger Award" from the lovely Shirl at "Shirls Card". Thanks Shirl, it is very much appreciated.
Part of receiving this award is .......
Thanking the lovely person who awarded this to me...
Share 8 things about myself.
1. When I make a friend they are usually keepers. I am very loyal and I hate losing touch. (I know that life circumstances change and we do grow apart from some of our friends)
2. My married name is "Smith". My mother's maiden name was "Smith". Mum always laughs because she was happy to be married and change her name from "Smith" Consequently there are many "Smiths" in our family.
3. I met my husband on a blind date. (One of the partners in crime that introduced us secretly spied on us , on our first date)
4. My hubby does most of the cooking. I am not very creative in the culinary field.
5. I love family history.
6 I am very shy and it takes a while to let my guard down.
7. I have two cousins (boy & girl siblings) who have a very rare fatal disease. Approx. 500 people are affected in the world. They have an adult onset of Niemanns Pick disease. I have listed the foundation blog on my sidebar if you are interested in reading further about this.
8. I love reading true stories. (Autobiographies ... etc...)
I am passing this award onto these fabulous ladies
1. Sandra at "Sandra's Stampin Spot
2 Sandi at "Maximum Embellishment"
3. Davi at "Alstromerias Artistry"
4. Foxglove Spires
5. Kelly Smith at "Little K Smith" ( A lovely lady with the same name as me!)
6. Karen at "For the love of Stamping"
7. Doreen at "Doreen's Dream"
8. Heidi at "Papirdama