Saturday, September 18, 2010

Vintage Tag

Good Afternoon,

It is not too bad a spring day here today.   Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  I am entering the challenge at Our Vintage Affair.  You have to see some of the work entered. There are some really talented crafters out there.  I made the vintage tag to match Nans birthday card that I made here.  The photo on the tag is of nan when she was in her early 20's. A little bit of a pose for the camera there Nan! I also made a matching bag. As mentioned in a previous post  I was inspired by the bags made by Sherry  at Creations from my heart.. (She does some beautiful crafting)

Flowers:   Prima (large flowers)    Flowers in a bunch (From my stash)
Paper :      Blueberry Hill  Papermania , Stampin Up DSP & Stampin Up Cardstock  Rich Razzleberry & Crumb Cake
Material:   From my leftover material box. (Material behind photo  Pink flowers)
Ribbon:     From my stash.
Pearls  :     Big Pearl Paper Chic,  Little Pearls Flourish with a Bling
Ink:            Rich Razzleberry



All the best


Kelly

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kelly it matches the card beautifully.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous. Love the shabby chic vibe to this. TFS. Lynne M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sweetie i love the colours and the papers are fab, gorgeous phot too, i bet she will treasure it forever, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind comment :-)

    Inger :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've got some talent girl!! I love your vintage cards and tags. And your use of colour is perfect. The wedding card and tag is so beautiful. What a keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is lovely Kelly but the tag WOW! One very gorgeous keepsake - thank you for joining in at Our Vintage Affair - good luck Polly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the comments. I love receiving the comments. It is so exciting.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely lovely. I love that this is your Nan. Great start on your blog! Being fairly new myself I know just what that feels like - comments and new followers! I will sign up as a follower - fun to watch someone across the water! Thanks for coming my way and your lovely comments left with me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag is absolutely beautiful Kelly! I love the vintage look but never seem to pull it off. You've inspired me to give it another go :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty tag. Thanks for stopping by.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovliness!
    Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that tag is gorgeous! I love the colors and it is sooo vintage. Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful tag. Love the colours. thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete