Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nan's Card


Good afternoon,

I am really having fun participating in challenges.   I have been far more motivated to get things done.    I have decided to enter my card into 3 challenges!   It's my nan's birthday in October, so I decided to make her card now.  I made a scrapbook page using this photo, but I have never used this photo on a birthday card for her.

I have used the following products for this card

Flowers:   Prima (large flowers)    Flowers in a bunch (From my stash)
Paper :      Blueberry Hill  Papermania , Stampin Up DSP & Stampin Up Cardstock  Rich Razzleberry & Crumb Cake
Material:   From my leftover material box. (Material behind photo  Pink flowers)
Ribbon:     From my stash.
Pearls  :     Big Pearl Paper Chic,  Little Pearls Flourish with a Bling
Stamps:      Always,Oval All,
Punch:       Oval
Ink:            Rich Razzleberry

I am entering my card into the following challenges

Stamping for the Weekend  (Shabby or Vintage)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts              (Vintage)
Cute Card Thursday             (Material Girl)


Have a great afternoon!

Kelly.










6 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly
    Always nice to meet another Kelly Smith! :D
    This is a stunning card, your Nan will love it! Love the colours and such a fabulous photo too!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet comment you made over on my blog. Thank you for making me smile ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love all the layers and combo of papers!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Kelly,I just love all the layers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful card. Love the colors.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the wonderful comments


    Kelly

    ReplyDelete