Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gifts to Go!! Share the love


Almost there!!  One more present to buy.  Made some more Christmas Puds and Candy Cane Treats , both courtesy of Pinterest.   The recipes can be found here and here.   Presented the gifts in red noodle boxes. Made a little card and stamped it with stamp I purchased a few years ago.  (A bear holding a Christmas Tree)
I got the idea of the noodle boxes from a blog that I was reading a couple of days ago. I have been back over several blogs trying to find which one it was. I have used noodle boxes before and don't know why I didn't think of it.  So thanks to the lady of the blog that jogged my memory.

Last day for my daughter at school (Now on holidays for six weeks) I surprised her and three neighbours with a hot chocolate when they arrived home.  It was warm here but they still enjoyed it.

I will be linking up to 2805 Potpourri Friday. and Shabby Art Boutique (Inspiration Friday)

kelly







2 comments:

  1. We are having a warm winter here in Orlando too, but hot chocolate is still perfect for the season, I bet your daughter and her friends loved it! Great gifts, what did we do before Pinterest??

    Merry Christmas
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great gift idea! It's so nice to share on Pinterest!

    Thank you for sharing this beautiful post at Potpourri Friday! Have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete