Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Tablescape


Santa is almost here..........................

Each year we have a Christmas at our home for my mum.   We get to celebrate as a family every year this way.  It would never work out on Christmas Day.   It works so well that we think we really have celebrated  on Christmas day.  We have to remind ourselves that we still have to celebrate elsewhere a week later.

I was inspired by a table setting at Beech tree photography for my table this year. I really like the idea of little gift boxes for each guest.   I placed a cinnamon orange candle melt in each of the gift boxes for the ladies and a chocolate for the males.  I also purchased a cinnamon orange jar candle for the middle of the table. The candles smelled beautiful.   I purchased the candles from a lovely lady called Karen at Ladybird Candlelites.

I will share my table with  
  Open House Party                 at   No Minalmist Here 
  Shabbilicious Friday               at  Shabby Art Boutique 
  Feathered Nest Friday at        at  French Country Cottage.



Have a really good Christmas.   We shall be spending our Christmas Day at my husband's parent's place.


Kelly


Always that one box that leans!

Candle Melt inside box












6 comments:

  1. Your table looks fantastic Kelly!
    I hope that you and your family have a very merry Christmas!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandra. Nice to hear from you again.

      Kelly

      Delete
  2. Your table is so pretty. I just love the idea of the gift boxes for each person & they look lovely with the ribbon. Your tree is beautiful too- love all the white lights. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra,

      It was really fun with the gift boxes. I enjoy thinking of what to put in them. I think I will do it again next year. I can't believe I am thinking of next Christmas already. Thanks for your comment.
      Have a lovely,

      Christmas

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, love the centerpiece!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by, I thought oh goodness I had not visited in a while, but I see you have not blogged for a while, so glad you are still visiting though!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete