Thursday, September 2, 2010

The One Stop Craft Challenge #95

We are celebrating Father's day this Sunday. I thought I would link up with The One Stop Craft Challenge Blog.  This week the challenge is to use a sentiment as the main focus of the card.  I actually tried making up my own sentiment for the Father's Day card.  (Basing it around what Hubby likes to do- and what the kids love.)  I don't know whether I have been successful adding my own sentiment.  Only you can be the judge of that...........And of course Hubbby.

Well must be off..... time to pick up children and hunt for the Father's day present.  Maybe a real guitar (see sentiment)
Hmmmm.......
Have a great afternoon

Kelly



For this card I used
Stampin Up! Dsp.
Creative Memories Designer Paper
Baja Blue Stampin Up! Cardstock
Butttons from my stash
Heart Stamp Stampin Up!
Blue ribbon from my stash.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my Kelly this is one top notch and classy card the papers/colours are just perfect so is the sentiment you dad will love this for sure, thank you so much for sharing this with us at OSCC this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete