Saturday, December 8, 2012

Discovery

I thought I would share what I have discovered this year that has made my life experience better and why.

First of all I must say that we have had our caravan for a little over twelve months and it is probably the best family investment ever.  I have discovered that there is more in your own backyard  if you just get out and discover it.  We have made the most of our caravan this year and travelled to a few country Victorian (Australia) destinations that we haven't been to for a few years.

We have often said that we need to be tourists in our own town as we don't get out often enough to visit what is ours.

If you have ever wanted to buy a caravan or go camping then do it for the one of the best family experiences ever. 

The above photo was taken at Castlemaine (Victoria).   A very enjoyable weekend away.   Nothing like a  leaf fight. 


Kelly




2 comments:

  1. stunning photos,thank you for sharing your happy memory making. I am your newest blog follower xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine, I have followed you on your facebook page.


      Thanks for the comment,

      Kelly

      Delete